Monday 11 October 2010

Inside my Make Up Bag ♥

Hi Girlie's  ♥

So Been looking and reading a few blogs recently and seen a few of ' Inside.....' So i thought i would do one myself with Inside my make up bag, a different kind of blog for me so why not!! Hope you enjoy x



 ♥ 1- Miniature Blusher Brush, 17 Brand used to use it all the time but not SO much now as i have a new blusher application
 ♥2- Xtra Large foundation brush i swear by it and use it so much!
 ♥3- Zebra printed make up bag from primark
 ♥4-Rimmel Nonstick lip gloss in Candy Pink, I'm so glad i came across this as my hair tends to gt v wind swept if it not tied up and was sick of my hair sticking to lips but now no more! yay
 ♥5-Miss Guided Nail Splash in Miscellaneous
 ♥6-Rimmel velvet smooth eye shadow in cool blue, Don't wear it very often tho as was given it by a friend i tend to go for dark colours
 ♥7-Multi Coloured ring from Dorothy Perkins
 ♥8- Max Factor Mini Extreme Nail Polish in Extreme Coral
 ♥9- Bobby Pins, every girl needs these they are a god send!
 ♥10- Natural Collections foundation in tan
 ♥11-Ciate Nail Polish in Vamp Red
 ♥12- 17 baby pink blush brush application i LOVE THIS!! it is my 4th one and i swear by it love that the brush is attached to it so get a Nice even application
 ♥13- Bourjouis Dark Grey Eye shadow its my fave ever
 ♥14-Selection of dark brown eye shadow palette given to m by me mum as she had two
 ♥15-Rimmel extra smooth eyeliner




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment