Wednesday 20 June 2012

My Two Fave Skin Care Products ( Origins & Kiehls)




Recently I have been having a clear out of all my old skin care products which I either didn't use anymore or felt weren't right for me, and was on the look out for some new products too try and two brands I have fallen in Love with are Origins and Kiehls and especially these two products.....






Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream-  When I was in Boots the other week I stopped by the Origins counter to pick up some more of their Make A Difference hand cream which both my Mum and I swear by and whilst I was there I explained to the lovely lady that my skin was quite dry at the min and she pulled out this tub and said it was like applying silk to my skin and would really help to hydrate it, So I picked up a tub of this and the first thing I have to say is OH MY GOD the smell is bloody amazing I wouldn't say it was ginger scent I'd say more citrus fresh scent and it's incredible, I think this tub will last a long time as you only need a tiny amount and it goes a long one, it applies like a dream, absorbs into the skin so quick and leaves my skin feeling and smelling out of this world.
Will I repurchase?? Oh yes time and time again. You can buy this from the Origins in Boots, or anywhere which stocks Origins for £20 for 200ml which personally for what it is I think is very good.

Kiehls Creme De Corps ' Soy Milk and Honey Body Cream'-  I want to EAT/DRINK this stuff oh dear lord the smell is like being on holiday and drinking a pina colada it just has that amazing holiday smell and If I could I would sit here and just smell it all day and night aaaahhh. I picked this up in House Of Fraser on Saturday as I had heard such good things about it and although it basically the same as origins I feel this will help my dry patches more it looks really thick and creamy but when you touch it , it is so light and fluffy which is amazing as it absorbs so well in to my skin and I can already tell a difference since using this. My skin just feels so much healthier, I will be getting this again, it retails for £36 but again this is going to last for ages so will be well worth the money.

What skin care products are you liking at the min?

5 comments:

  1. oh ive used that before ! It works wonders :)

    XOXO
    Alexandra Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Origins body cream looks heavenly! I'm loving my Queen Helene Mint Julep face mask at the moment! Great post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you :) Oooh I may have a look out for that then and see what it like xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you can access your New Zealand Online Pharmacy 24/7, making it easier to manage all of your family's prescriptions wherever you are, whenever you need to.

    ReplyDelete