Tuesday 14 August 2012

New Blush Love - Lord And Berry



 
Whilst in my local Sally store the other week stocking up on OPI polishes I has to pop over and have a look at the Lord And Berry stand, now i'll be honest I don't really know much about this make up brand apart from their lipsticks are amazing as I have collected a few and their price range is around the same as MAC.I had a look at their blush collection and just picked one at random to buy which is £13.98 and untill last week it has just been sitting in my make up bag that was untill about 10 days ago.........




Firstly how pretty is that?? I honestly do not think I own a shade like this, and I've been sitting here staring at it trying to decide how I would describe it, well firstly it is a matte no shimmer in it whatsoever so I personally think I will be wearing this in the winter and near Christmas more often than in the Summer, for some reason and how odd my mind is I was staring at it thinking 'Oooh Mulled wine, baggy jumpers,open fire' ha I do love the Autumn months I really do.

It also looks very different in the pan compared to when swatched, I would personally call this a berry/terrocotta shade which just looks so pretty on the cheeks although it is matte it is very very pigmented and I use my Real Techniques Blush brush and just light sweep it over the pan as with this blush too much and you will end up looking like a clown and let''s be honest that is a look noone wants.

The only downside is they don't have names just numbers this is 2813. I think I will purchase more of their blushes in the future.

Do you own any Lord and Berry products? What do you think of them?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. me too, im excited for the autumn months to kick in! i also did a guest post here http://www.ditzyglamour.blogspot.co.uk/ about my autumn must haves! :) X

    ReplyDelete