Tuesday 25 February 2014

Travel Make Up Bag......

For my birthday this year Nath surprised me with a weekend stay in London, we stayed at the amazing Park Plaza Riverbank.... the views were incredible.
For two days beforehand I has trying to narrow my make up bag down to a sensible amount to take, as I have got the art of over packing be it clothes,makeup,etc down to a T. This year though I was quite pleased with how I got on.....
Rimmel Wake me up foundation//wake me up concealer//Nyx Peach Blush//Elizabeth Arden Soft Radiance bronzer//Rimmel Scandal eyes retro glam mascara//Nyx Doll Eyes Mascara//Mac Paint pot 'Painterly'//L'oréal shadow 'Brun Lame//Avon Super Shock liner in black// Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss 'Tea Rose'//Revlon Ultimate Suede lipstick 'Woman swear//Bourjois Color Boost 'Red Sunrise.
Real Techniques Blush brush//stippling brush//Contour brush//Expert face brush.
So all in all I was pretty damm pleased with myself.

2 comments:

  1. If you want to decrease the tools, you can consider bringing two brushes. The brush is not necessary for a variety.

    Helen @TeFL PrograM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete