Monday 14 May 2012

Summer 2012 Wishlist






1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9


1- Pocket Shift Dress from Topshop, think this would look amazing on holiday with a nice tan and finished off with nice pair of heels or even flat sandals
2-I love this over sized pale pink blazer it can dress up an outfit and also dress it down,be nice to throw on on a summers evening when weather a bit cooler
3-Latitude Platform Heel- OMG I am in LOVE with these,being a little shorty at 5"3 I always go for heels to give me so height and I adore these
4-Nars Summer 2012 Eyeshadow Duo 'Marie - Galante'- This duo is just beautiful
5-Jo Malone English Pear And Freesia Fragrance-I love the Jo Malone Fragrances and this is just beautiful and lovely fresh fruity scent which screams summer
6-Slot Through Portfolio Clutch- Think this is SO cute and the perfect size for a night out and to add a splash of colour to outfit
7-Pleated Scallop Shell Top-This top is so pretty and would look nice paired with a nice pair of shorts or a nice skirt,very easy to dress up for a night out or to dress down for daytime
8-Larna Double Platform Heel-OMG how beautiful are these? Adore the vibrant colour of them
9-Peplum Tunic- I love the peplum style and just love this.

Click on the numbers under the picture for links to any of these :)

What do you have on ya Summer Wish list?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. great picks! that nars duo looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah love them look so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are gorgeous, I love the neon details with the nude colour :)
    I smelt that Jo Malone frangrance the other day, if I had the pennies I'd of picked it up, smells amazing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah neon with nude just goes so well doesn't it, ahh i know smells so good,just a shame about the price tag! xxxx

    ReplyDelete