Monday 28 May 2012

Weekend In The Sunshine






So this weekend me and Nath decided to jump in the car and drive over to Knutsford for the day and make the most of this beautiful weather, we ended up at Tatton Park and had a lovely day walking through the fields and coming across beautiful Deers which came SO close and had some lunch and spent hours sunbathing and chilling out.


Afterwards we had a slow walk back and had a walk through Knutsford village which is SO beautiful and popped in to Mr Simms to grab some american sweeties :) and stopped at a lovely little cafe to sit outside for a bit before heading back. Then sunday was spent painting my nails I decided on a polish I have never tried before Nina Pro and in the shade tangerine dream and I love it, will be getting more of them for sure , and having a bbq in our garden with friends and enjoying the sunshine :).

Did you all have a good weekend? Enjoying the weather?

2 comments:

  1. I can say you had an amazing weekend..so fun.

    From Paris with love!
    Kristina recently posted.. Yes, I do mon amour!.

    ReplyDelete