Wednesday 2 May 2012

April Faves

Skincare Products

  


Sanctuary Deep Cleansing Facial Wash- This is just amazing,smells nice and fresh lathers up really well and my skin feels amazing after using it,been using it for past month now and a tiny bit goes a long way when using this so I know it's going to last for a while yet.

Soap And Glory 'Rich and Foamous'- Not really much to say about this really,just like all the S&G products it is amazing and the smell is so good a realy nice subtle sweet honey smell and the scent lingers on my skin for ages after the bath


Soap And Glory ' Greatest Scrub Of All' Facial Exfoliator - Along with my Sanctuary product and S&G Peaches and Clean my skin has been *touch wood* amazing since been using all three of these products, not had a break out for a couple of months now I highly recomend it.


Face Products








Bourjois Perfect 123 Foundation- I was in Boots a few weeks ago looking for a new cheapish foundation to use on a day to day basis and came across this so thought well give it a go, and ever since then it has been a love affair it is amazing,gives good coverage but without feeling like my skin can't breath which I hate,and I use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush to apply it with and it really does give the 'air brushed' look love it.


Benefit 'Coralista' MAC 'Well Dressed' -I first had the coralista a few years ago and loved it then, and then purchased it a few weeks ago and for me it is the perfect coral shade for the summer gives my cheeks a lovely flushed look, and as for Well Dressed  it's a bit battered nowdays as had it for a while but i've been reaching for this on a day to day basis for work as just want a hint of colour to my cheeks which this is perfect for.


Mac Paint pot in Painterly- Not much to say really just perfect base for all my shadows and really does enhance the colour and staying power,love it.


Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo 'On and On Bronze- I have been loving this for the past month,the pigmentation is incredible and as you can tell by the name the staying power is amazing as well,applys like a dream and didn't crease at all just adore it.


Nail Polishes


l-r -Disco Heaven,Hedonist,Notting Hill Carnival,Westbourne Grove,Baleric Cool and Indian Ocean






Not going to bore you all by going through each polish one by one but as everyone who knows me knows I am a huge Nail polish addict,I dread to think how many I own,on the last count it was nearly 200 :/ but this month I am loving glitter filled polishes and vibrant neon shades as personally I love the bright summer shades in the summer months :)

What have you been loving? I love reading these kinda posts so leave me ya links in the comments!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment