Wednesday 10 October 2012

Haul Time......





So I've been trying to be good recently and have a min spending ban, for nearly a month and then I was browsing on line on Sunday and before I knew it I'd just done quite a big shop , thing I find with online shopping is.... doesn't seem like real money haha.



NYX Eyeshadows in Gypsy and Sahara - I've heard such good things about Nyx shadows so decided to try a couple out and this was a NYX Duo and I've only been using them for a couple of days and so far I really like them,really pigmented and feel like velvet.

Daniel Sandler Retexturizing Primer-  I had asked on twitter what this was like, and so many people replied saying it was amazing, I had been using the Benefit Porefessional for so long and thought nothing would beat this WOW how wrong could I be? This is incredible feels like i'm applying silk to my face and the difference it makes when I'm applying my foundation is amazing.

Daniel Sandler Jumbo Jet Mascara- Needed a new one and have used this before, I love big jumbo brushes as I love the look it gives.

Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush -  Never ever tried this before, but thought I'd give it a go, the jury is still out at the moment need to use it a bit more before I can give my real views on it.

YSL Touche Eclat-  Everyone and anyone knows this, I had one a couple of years ago and had never got round to re purchasing it so this time I did in shade 01.

Nails INC Polishes in Sweets Way Sprinkes and Paint your Pinkie-  Love both of these shades and can't wait to do NOTD posts on them, especially love the Paint Your Pinkie as it's for charity.

OPI My Very First Knockwurst - I wasn't blown away with this collection from OPI  if i'm honest but I do love a beautiful nude in the Autumn months and this is so pretty.

Thierry Mugler Womanity- This is will be in my top 5 perfumes ever, I love it, love the design of the bottle and how quirky the lid is and the smell is out of this world and last all day I swear to god it's wonderful I am no good at describing  scents at all so this is what they say 
Engaging, mysterious and unique, Womanity is full of contrast. It's built around the theme of the fig fruit, a powerful symbol of femininity, with an exceptional fig and caviar accord


 I also picked up got a lot of Elizabeth Arden skin care products but I think I will have to do a seperate post on them.
If you want anything done in more reviews just let me know.

Have you been on a shopping spree recently? what did you buy?

4 comments:

  1. is the daniel mascara expensive? and what does it do? add volume or length? i LOVE trying new mascaras out! :P X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It adds volume huni, it was just under £20. tbh at the moment I'm not overstruck on it, seems to be v clumpy, which is odd as prev ones I've had havn't been like that. Normaally they are amazing though xx

      Delete
  2. The NYX eyeshadows look lovely, I like the shades you went for xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) they are so pigmented was very pleased with them! and yeah I love neautral/nudey shades. xx

      Delete