Thursday 2 June 2011

May Favourites

Can not believe it is June all ready, seriously this year is going so fast. Let's hope we have a really hot summer fingers crossed.


I am in love with any Original Source Products and recently I came across these body scrubs and omg they are amazing ans such gorgeous smelling as well especially the Honey and Cranberry such a lovely gorgeous smell which lingers long after using it. And then the good ol original Mint but this one has crushed walnuts in which is amazing I could sit and smell it all day. And then also loving this month my Original Source Raspberry & Vanilla Milk Moisturising hand wash  which has now become my fave ever it used to be Avons Mystique which reminded me of Paul Smith perfume which I adore but since I have got the Original Source one I love it the smell is out of this world and reminds me of summer time and leaves my hands feeling so smooth and soft.And then Soap & Glory Scrub your nose in it has been a fave of mine for ages now and just like all their products smells amazing and works wonders.



A few of my favourite make up items this month include my new MAC Blusher 'Dame' It is the most pretty pale pink which gives an amazing flushed look on my cheeks been using it every day since I got it. Also I have been using MAC eyeshadow in Scene love it for a smokey eye effect and applies SO well and lasts all day, also love MAC eyeshadow in Stars N Rockets  without doubt my perfect summer eyeshadow an amazing lilac/pink shade with a gorge shimmer and then for perfect shimmer on the face I am kind of obsessed with NARS Orgasm it is amazing and nearly finished my tube of it all ready will definitely be buying again. My two favourite nail polishs this week are O.P.I 'Austin-tatious Turquoise the most beautiful blue/green shimmer colour which is so vibrant even after just one coat love wearing it on my toe nails when wearing peep toe shoes, and then my next one I only got recently and it is Maybelline Express 40 Seconds ' Violet Profond' and as soon as i saw it in the bottle and could see it was had other colours in it I knew I had to get it and so happy it looks as fab on nails as it does in the bottle it has the most stunning pink and blue undertones in it so in different lights you can see the hints of the blue and pink and in daylight it is amazing.

So that's my few faves for May.
What are yours?
xoxox

13 comments:

  1. That handwash looks gorge, I'll have to hunt it down! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Dee it is amazing, try any Boots or Superdrug it's £2 and smells sooooo nice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Original Source mint, nom nom, it makes me want to eat myself. I am hesitant to get the illuminator as, I have the blush, and I find the shimmer so off putting. I haven't used it since I got Laura Mercier xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find that with Original source as well so nice, yeah I did find that with the blusher. Not tried Laura Mercier blusher think I may have to though heard so many good things about it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love original source :o) i have a chocolate shower gel and it's actually amazing :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw original source in morrison the other week for a pound.
    i like the looks of the cranberry scrub i may have to try that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Original Source, I love the Mint and tea tree shampoo, amazing! Need to get my hands on those scrubs though xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to track down that handwash, it sounds gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Hannah ar that one is so nice xx
    @mixnmatch yeah u shud try it xx
    @Jessica the scrubs r soooo nice xx
    @Karla best handwash i have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cranberry scrub sounds gorgeous - I bet it smells divine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg Rachael it is sooo nice I just keep sniffing it lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Mum has the OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise polish and I have used it...gorgeous colour!

    The Original Source products sound lovely! I love smelling them in the shops haha!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely colour. Yeah love the smell of them xx

    ReplyDelete