Wednesday 1 June 2011

Tag: Soundtrack To My Life



The other day I was reading some of my favourite blogs and came across this cool tag on Hayley's blog and thought I would do it myself :) Hope ya don;t mind Hayley. Also if you want a good blog to read then I suggest you  go and have a look at Hayley blog here without doubt one of my faves on here and she is such a lovely lovely person.

 



Bryan Adams Summer Of 69- Now this has been one of my all time faves since I can remember and my mum,aunt and cousin love it as well so always makes me laugh when I hear it as soo many memories of all of us going mentle to it when ever it comes on, Plus my Mum has the most funniest foot stomp she does as soon as she hears the first couple of beats.
Oasis Champagne Supernova - This is without doubt my fave Oasis song ever and just brings back such good memories hanging out with friends with the Oasis album blaring having a good time
Destinys Child So Good - I don't think this was ever released over here but it was myfave song on their album Writing on the wall which even now is one of my fave albums and even now I can remember it was in the summer I got this album whilst shopping in Bromley with my older cousin Sara and playing it non stop for days on end when I got home.
Bon Jovi You Give Love A Bad Name- My school friend Leonie was obsessed with these when we were at school in year 9 I think and i remember thinking eurgh they are crap but then the more she played them the more I loved them and now I am as mad about them as she is and I could of choosen so many but this is such a good song especially if you are pissed of with a bloke haha.
Boyzone Father and son Was a huuge boyzone fan when was younger and nope not ashamed to admit that and even now I still like them a lot especially Shayne phoawrrr ;-) and I always remeber this getting the best reaction when we saw them in concert at wembley nd even now ehn they do it I love it
Akon Smack It Quite a recent one but this always reminds me of when me and Nath had a date weekend when he was in Manchester and I was still in Kent and we went to London for weekend and found the most amazing wine bar called Siroccos and they had this playing and where it was hevaing they opened the vip lounge up upstairs and let us and few others up there, and was so drunk I dropped my phone of the balconey on to some poor blokes head lol.
Annie Lennox Walking on Broken Glass After few glasses of wine or cocktails me and my cousin seem to think we are the best dancers and tend to dance to this like we are actually walking on broken glass lol couple of odd balls
Embrace Natures Law This is such a beautiful song and I love it never ever get bored of them
Snow Patrol Chasing Cars I am yet to come across someone who does not love this song, I love this band they are beyond incredible and saw them at Oxygen festival in Ireland couple of years ago and they blew me away I was covered in goosebumps.
Four Tops Loco in Acapulco  One of my favourite films of all times is Buster I love it and get so happy when I hear this song in it as I love the Four Tops and any motown song really.
Pink You Make Me Sick Love pink love every single song she has done and her first album Can't take me home' is amazing I love it reminds me of leaving school and first girlie holiday in Portugal and still play it now.

So there are just a few I could of gone on and on but better stop now otherwise it would be an essay. Hope you are all having a good week and I Tag You All.


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this idea, you've picked some amazing songs too. Definitely with you on Oasis and Snow Patrol! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Honey, yeah love snow patrol and oasis. Hope ya having good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post i think i will do one of these in the not to distant future :)

    ReplyDelete