Wednesday 10 August 2011

Essie Haul



I don't know if anyone else saw but in Saturdays tv mag with the Sun newspaper was a 20% code off for beautybay.com so I thought I would go over and have a look but it didnt stop at just a look I had to make use of the code well be rude not to :)





And picked up 6 Essie Nail varnishs it was so hard deciding which ones as so many but I finally settled on L-R (in te picture) Turquoise &Caicos,Lapis Of Luxury,Lilacism,Fondola Gondola,Meet Me At Sunset and Super Bossa Nova. How cool are the names? As soon as they arrived today of course I had to try them out and first one I tried was Lapis Of Luxury which is a gorgeous sky blue shade which I love,these are my first Essie purchases and I have to say I will be buying again they so easy to apply and dry quick. I got a few other bits from Stila and some skincare products but will do them in another post as this would of been to picture heavy. What are your fave nail varnish brands?

And lastly I am still in shock with all these awful/heartbreaking rioting going on in this country at the minute.I really can not understand how these scumbags think it is ok to ruin peoples lives and properties, no matter how bad things get with the economy,you don't see everyone else going out and doing it, It is sick and disgusting beyond words, and I hope you are all ok where you

xoxox

13 comments:

  1. The green-ish one on the very left and then the pink-ish one, third from the right look absolutely amazing. can´t wait to see them on:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think those two are my faves xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous colours. I love the lilac in the middle :)

    Grace x
    secretly styled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah such a pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet haul, I love essie polishes I just got turquoise & caicos too and I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Essie polishes! What a lovely haul! :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls,yeah think essie varnishs r my fave brand now xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so gorgeous! I just wish they were a bit cheaper :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy if u go on beautybay.com and get them from there there is a 20% code valid untill tomorrow night which i used, i'llleaveit in comments on ur blog now xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You picked some gorgeous colours, I'm yet to try Essie but you might've swayed me with that 20% off.
    I look forward to seeing your future nail posts with these colours :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Jess the code is buzz20 only valid untill midnight tomorrow though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh these look gorgeous! Im yet to try Essie polishes but I really want to xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are amazing hun so nice xxx

    ReplyDelete