Sunday 6 November 2011

Spending Spree Sunday







So today I went into town with my Friend Amiee for a shopping spree and some lunch, and went mad in Lush I just can't help it, it's like it was calling out my name. I got
The Melting Snowman,Twlight,Cinders,SexBomb,Gingerbread House and SkullDuggery and I have already used the Twlight bath bomb as I love it I think it is my all time fave. Really looking forward to trying the Gingerbread house and Cinders.
Also got Snow Fairy shower gel which i adore can not get enough of it and It's Raining men shower gel, then as I love their lip scrubs i got their new POW WOW scrub which is amazing it has POPPING CANDY in it!! Amazing. and last but not least i got Rub Rub Rub shower scrub

Then popped in to Boots to get Nath some new Hugo Boss aftershave and whilst I was in their I treated myself to some Philosophy bubble bath which was buy 1 get 1 free and got Egg nog and also Cinnamon Buns, and just from the smell i think I now know why they are£13 a bottle- amazing.
Then got a new stila smudge pot in Kitten. And two Nail Varnish's Sally Hansen 'Gray by Gray' and Nails Inc 'Porchester Street.

And walking back I nipped into Urban Outfitters and couldn't really see anything and then this watch caught my eye and just had to have it, it so nice. and Also had a spree in primark where got some winter cardis and jumpers and pjs but will do a seperate post on them as will be too picture heavy.
What have you bought recently? Hope you all having a good weekend
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhh this is making me desperate for a lush binge now!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh snow fairy its my all time fav xxx

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush is amazing love all their stuff xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great little haul yah got there! check out my give-away if yah like (:

    http://meetmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/11/meet-makeups-first-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out all them lush goodies! Amazing... I'm hoping I get a ton of those for Christmas :-p

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete