Friday 25 November 2011

Twinkle Twinkle





So today my weekend started as me and Nath both booked today and monday off work to have a nice long weekend together and do some christmas shopping, and popped into town and I grabbed some new nail polishes I picked up China Glaze Snow Globe,Twinkle Lights and Liquid Leather and also O.P.I Get In The Expresso Lane.

Tonight we are off out for a meal and cocktails with friends to T.G.I Fridays :) they do the best cocktails so I thought I would paint my nails in China Glaze Twinkle Lights and O.M.G the pictures so NOT do it justice it is so festive and reminds me just of christmas tree/tinsel I bloomin love it!! And so easy to apply and good coverage with just two coats.

It comes across matte finish in pictures but it is very shiny and i love all the green and red glitter in it

What shades you loving at the min?

xoxox

4 comments:

  1. That varnish is gorgeous - love the glitter look. I'm loving my elf nail varnish gift set atm - full of reds and a glitter gold too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks,yeah love the christmas colours in it.Ooh I'll have to go check them out xx

    ReplyDelete