I got this bag from Primark for £10 I was after a black one or a bright coloured satchel but then I saw this and liked how soft it was so got it instead and love it so big that can fit everything in I need but not too big that I lose stuff in it like previous bags. I also love the buckle detailing on it as well.
- 2011 Diary - I got this from paperchase I always get my diarys from Paperchase I love them, and always need it on me to write stuff down, think I would be lost without it.
- Sunglasses- Been quite sunny recently and these are me cheap day to day sunglasses from Oasis, My best sunglasses are my Raybans I have had for about 3 years but just use these ones on a day to day basis.
- Garnier eye roller- This has had so much hype around it and is one product which lives upto the hype I could not be without it especially staring at a computer screen at work all day my eyes get really tired but this really soothes them.
- Soap&Glory Hand Maid- I'm such a germ phobe so always like to carry around a hand sanitiser gel with me all the time butsome of them have a real nasty smell so was so happy when found that Soap and Glory done one, and like all their other products smells amazing
- Purse- Have had this one for a few years and just got it from next but think it time to get a new one.
- Simple Eye Correcter -Comes in handy when my eyes get a bit watery or I smudge my eye make up during the day.
- Make up Brushes- Always keep them on me for touch up or if need to re apply me foundation, I love my flat top brush makes applying liquid foundation so much easier
- Nail File- You never know when this little beauty is going to come in handy
- O.P.I Shorty's Story- This is the colour my nails are at the min and just i case I get a chip I always carry a pot of whatever shade I am wearing in my bag
- Garnier Face Cleansing Wipes- I always carry these in my bag just to freashen up during the day.
- Carmex Mint Lip Balm- The best lip Balm in the world I do prefer the cherry one to mint but have had this in my bag for a while now so useing it up.
And there you have it, my 'Whats in the bag' post. I tag you all and if you do it leave me a link so I can have a nosey, and also If you have already done it again leave me a link so I can have a peek.
You all having a good week? Been upto much?