Tuesday 26 July 2011

Stila & Sally Hansen Haul


Finally our huge Boots in town stocks Stila make up and Sally Hansen Nail varnishs, they have always dont their top coats etc but now so many different colours to choose from and whenever I watch the You Tubers talking and going on about how good their polish's are I knew I had to try them out for myself and see and on first glance I have to say I love them they got a ncie thick brush so easy to apply and nice and thick so one coat is enough, I found my love affair with O.P.I coming to an end recently so was looking for a new brand to obsess over and I think I may of found it.And of course picked up a few other bits whilst I was there. Would be rude not to though!





L-R Ocean Drive,Wave.NightLife,Cabana

L-R StarFish,SandBar,Getaway,Palm Trees



001- Loving the Nail Varnish's in Yellow Kitty,Fairy Teal and Purple Pulse, got a nice thick brush so real easy to apply and quite thick as well so one coat is good enough, and they are only £6.99 as well which i think is really good as get quite a big bottle and loving the cute names on the all.

002-Then headed over to Stila and picked up two of their summer palettes in Stunning In Sayulita and Striking In South Beach I just thought they were really cute loved the front cover of them and inside you get four eye shadows,one blusher and a bronzer obviously every palette has different colours and they are soo pigmented, inside the palette there is a cute quote and again different in my two the quotes I got were A Dreamer Lives For Eternity,& Find Balance On Your Own Two Feet,Confidence Is Beauty which I thought was sweet and how true are both of those quotes.

004- Swatches of the Palettes top ones is Striking In South Beach and bottom one is Stunning In Sayulita all the names of the shadows are in the caption under picture, they are such lovely pigmented shadows i love them.

005- I then have heard soo many amazing reviews about their lip and cheek stains that I had to get one and I opted for the Coconut Crush which is a deep nudey/pink shade and a really lovely colour I have applied it tonight when got home and it has a little brush applicator on the end so very easy to apply and feels as light as a feather on your skin not sticky or anything and the smell is amazing reminds me of being abroad on holiday LOVE IT

Have you tried any Stila products, what do you make of them?
Hope you all having a good week. xoxo 


11 comments:

  1. The nail polishes are absolutely beautiful. I love the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the pruple is my fave as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. That yellow polish looks like just the kind of thing ive been looking for :) cant wait to see how you get on with the Stila :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your love it hun, called yellow kitty after hello kitty which i thought was cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you very much appreciate it a lot xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah Gaby it such a cute shade of yellow, kinda like a banana colour love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the palettes! Gotta get my hands on some as well, will see if I can find them over here:) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll send u a tweet Daniela about them xx and they really are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your swatches of the Stila products.

    ReplyDelete