Sunday 3 July 2011

Two Weeks In Pictures










01- Had a friends wedding in June down in Cornwell, so whilst we were down there spent some time taking long walks and taking in the beautiful views, Just stunning.
02-Rose Champagne and the Flowers from Polly's wedding which was a beautiful day and the weather was amaing.
03- The Stunning Bride, how beautiful does she look?
04- My Friend Connie mucking around with the jagerbombs at the wedding reception such an amazing night
05-Our other friend Sally got married last weekend, a picture of her and 2 of the bridesmaids another stunning bride.
06- Been a complete book worm this weekend chilling in the garden topping up my tan drinking cider and reading, and just started a new book which I am loving at the min.
07- Heat a bit too much for Socks, but still keeps me company chilling in the shade
08-Had a last min trip to Stourhead yesterday and had a picnic, it really is a beautiful place
09-Another picture from Stourhead
010- I am Obsessed with this Margaret Dabbs Hydrating Foot Soak, I got it in this months disaster of a glossybox, and once it has run out I will defo be buying it, has the most gorgeous citrus smell to it and leaves my feet feeling so silky smooth and soft.


Hope you have all had an amazing weekend.
xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Stourhead looks like a gorgeous place to go, so pretty. And your friend looks gorgeous at her wedding :)
    You'll have to let us know how good that book is, Jodi Picoult's one of my favourite authors

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is really nice hun, Yeah will let ya know what it like for sure and thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete