Friday 29 October 2010

Crackin Nails

Hi my loves,

Are you all havin a good week? Been up2 much? Work/college/uni/scholl all goin well?
So anyway i have been looking for ages for the Barry M Instant Nail Effects top coat in black and givs a crackin effect over the nail colour u decide u want so as said i have been looking for it for a couple of weeks now and finally fond it in a superdrug nr us and i love it, I will post some pics in a min, i couldn't decide what colour i wanted underneath but in end decided on Max Factor extreme Diva as thought it would offset the black well.Picturs taken on blackbrry so not best quality sorry!








1 comment:

  1. I love Barry M nailpolish but never heard of this stuff. It looks fierce! I have to get me some of that!

    Congrats on the new house. G, my fiancé, and I are about to start looking to buy and I'm dying to start furnishing it but he won't let me. He also doesn't see the importance of a coffee machine (tea man) so sneaking saving up for something like yours. I actually cannot function without coffee! Have a good week.
    D
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete