Tuesday 26 October 2010

Maid Of Honour



Just a quick blog as it late as night, but I'm soo excited as i aid in previous blog m bestest friend Carly is staying at mine tonight ahead of us seeing westlife tomorrow! And she got engaged 3 months ago anyway tonight she asked me if i would be her..... Maid Of Honour OMG i am so overwhelmed and happy and proud we both cried,hugged and cried some more i a honoured that she asked me! We have been best friends since we were about 5 and i love he like she is my sister! Means the world to me.
And her partner Pete is amazing guy they truly r a perfect match, And now i can not wait to start my duties as Maid Of Honour especially the hen party cos me an Carly sure LOVE to paaaarrrrtaaaaaaaayyyyy
and i really hope i do her proud.

Thank you Carly for asking me, Very honoured!

Love you lots xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment