Thursday 11 November 2010

Eva Stole The Show

I just had 2 do a blog on Eva Longoria Parker as she is without doubt in my eyes the most beautiful woman in the world i adore her she is my number one girl crush I mean she is so naturally beautiful and hasthe most amazing sense of humour and always seems very down to earth. And to top it off always looks STUNNING with whatever she wears!

I watched the EMAs on Sunday and Eva had 13 dress changes and WOW looked amaxzin in them all,and even took the mickey and wore a ham costume love that she can laugh a therself



I love this dress the detail on it is stunning, Also love Eva hair as well


Lovely nice Sophistcated/classy look what she pulls of so well

My outfit of the night i LOVE it so much espec the detailing on the front and back such a beautiful dress

Stunning Body

Here is the list of Winners incase u missed it

Best Song: Lady Gaga “Bad Romance”
Best Live Act: Linkin Park
Best Pop: Lady Gaga
Best New Act: Ke$ha
Best Female: Lady Gaga
Best Male: Justin Bieber
Best Hip Hop: Eminem
Best Rock: 30 Seconds to Mars
Best Alternative: Paramore
Best Video: Katy Perry “California Gurls”
Best Push Act: Justin Bieber
Best World Stage Performance: Tokio Hotel
Best European Act: Marco Mengoni



1 comment: