Wednesday 1 September 2010

All Things Lush

I love nothing more than a nice Long soak in the bath with my ipod on shuffle just relaxing, but rather than go for ya normal bubble bath i am obsessed with Lush bath bombs/Melts/Scrubs anything lol.


Here's a few i got on my last trip got the Butterball bomb, Honeybee bomb,Happy Blooming melt,The Angel melt, and Strawberry mushroom melt. I love them all but the best is the Butterball i love the soothing vanilla smell it gives off and the smell lasts on ya skin long after you have got out the bath



And this is the sex bomb one, The smell always reminds me of the sweet parma violets you used to have when a kid and in side is little paper flower confetti which explode out once it has fizzled away
I really could spend £££££s in Lush all the time, Even the body scrubs and shampoos are gorgeous and their brands are soap are the best i have ever used espec the Temptation Soap



The smell of apples is sooo lovely and really good at exfoliating ya skin leaving you feeling lovely and soft i always end up buying 2 or 3 at a time as know I'm going to get through them sooo quickly.



The staff in the Manchester branch are always so helpful and pleasant really make you feel welcome as soon as you step inside which is a plus as never want moody rude shop assistants hey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment