Wednesday 8 September 2010

Vintage

Hey Girls
Hope ya all doing good :o), Well as you saw from the other blog on sunday i am loving everything vintage at the min and have been for a while, I went to London for Long weekend in June with my boyfriend and we went to Portabello Market on the Saturday and came across this vintage jewellery stall called Junk Jewls and it was quite literally love at first sight for me ha ha!! Their jewellery is beyond amazing and sooo quirky and different which is why i love it, I ended up buying 4 necklaces and 4 bracelets i could of got more but had to have a bit of self control ha, My camera is playing up at the min so can can only add picture from their website of the necklaces i purchased and on bracelet i purchased



Now it was sooo hard to choose which necklaces to buy but i went for these 3 in the end just as they a bit different, and I love lockets anyway have so many from my mum and grandma, ones I've got etc, And the wings/heart necklace i just find so cute had to have it
what is even more amazing The Gorgeous Zoe who is the brains behind Junk Jewls hand makes every single item which is incredible! And they ship to other countries as well which is a bonus. I have to tag Laura in this blog as reading a few of her old posts it clear to me she a girl after my own heart with her love for jewelery especially vintage ones so think be a good site for u to check out hunni plus they ship to America! For just a small shipping fee of £2 which is fantastic.
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment