Thursday 2 September 2010

The Letters



Letter to someone you wish you could meet
Dear Gerard Butler
I love every single film you have been in, think you are an amazing actor and bloody fit as well.
Out of all the films you have done my personal fave is p.s I love you, Law Abiding Citizen and Butterfly on a wheel. Keep it up.
Lots Love
Hay x

Letter to someone you don't talk to as much as you would like

Dear Sandra,
Hi Regina whats happened? I miss you tons. Know life has been pretty hectic for both of us recently but most hava good ol catch up soon.
Love you Regina
x

Letter to a deceased person you wish you could talk to
Dear Nan,
Cant believe it will be 3 years this year, we all miss you SO much but glad that you not suffering anymore
I love you xx



Letter to the person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
Don't really hate anyone apart from Murderers,Rapists,and child abusers so..
To all u sickos
I hope you all burn in hell

Letter to someone you wish could forgive you
Don't think anyone is that angry at me? Sorry

Letter to someone you've drifted away from
Dear Zoe,
Hi U, Been a while hasn't it, I miss you a lot and all our crazy antics we used to get up when we were younger. They say that people drift apart but i never ever thought that would happen to me and you, You were the bestest friend and we were so close and then all of a sudden day of not talking turns in to a week and then a month and now look not spoken or really seen e/other in 10 years! What the hell!
Hope you keeping well, A catch up soon would be nice
I Love & Miss you xx

Letter to the person you miss the most
Dear Danny
LAMB!!!!! I miss you lots&lots my partner in crime!
Looking forward seeing u soon babe
Love you loads
Your,Sausage
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment