Friday 17 September 2010

Weekend



Hello Sweeties.
Well i thought i would have a little nap at 8pm and woke up at midnight lol so watched some Monk with Nathan we Love that show and now i am wide awake so gonna start my packing in a bit as today i am going back home to Kent for the weekend to catch up with family and friends and also for my best friend Carly's Engagement party which I'm really looking forward to as all our friends and family friends will be there and they no how to paarrttyyy so should be a really good fun night! Got a new Black and white dress to wear which think I'll wear with tights and my black high heeled shoes :o).At min I'm watching some F.R.I.E.N.D.S DVDs i just love this show so much really is my all time fave I can't even begin to pick My fave episode or character i love them all for different reasons and i can never ever get bored of them.






So won't be blogging for a couple of days as won't be taking my laptop and haven't worked out how to blog from my blackberry, So when i get back i shall upload photos from the party etc!
What are your plans for the weekend? Up to much?
Hope you have all had a good week! xx
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I so love friends!! I don't mind picking a different episode from a different season each time because I just love them all!!
    have fun at the party :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog :) I'm a follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched FRIENDS in such a long time but it used to be one of my favorites too.

    Btw we are having our first giveaway. I hope you can come over to our blog and check it out.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete