Wednesday 1 September 2010

A Few Little Questions



I found this blog on Nicola-x  so thought i would do it and tag some the people i follow in it as well. So i Tag
~ Ana~


What made you choose your blog/twitter/YouTube user name?
xMinidivax ~ To be honest i don't really know, i was struggling to find a name for my blog and then it just popped in to my head as sometimes i can be a little high maintenance lol and my boyfriend will say oh here comes mini diva day ha ha



What's your actual name?


Hayley and my Middle name is Laura

Do you have any nicknames?


Floss,Poppet,Hay,Hayles,Sausage lol

What do you do?


I work in retail at the moment and doing a Hospitality and catering course


What would you like to do?


My dream job was always to be a lawyer or to work with marine life in the wild, as I'm a huge animal lover especially Orcas and dolphins etc.



Tell us something embarrassing, but that you love doing?


Wouldn't say it is embarrassing as such but i love reading, just chilling on the beach reading a good book - Bliss! My fave Authors are Jill Mansell,Dorothy Koomson,Jodi Picoult, and Adele Parks

Tell us a little something that we don't already know about you


I'm double jointed in my right hand



What do you most like about yourself?


I get on easily with other people and like to make them feel welcome and good about themselves, I'm a very good listener and always go out of my way to try and help my friends in any way i can when they need help and i always put others before myself



What would you change about yourself if you could?


Oh god i worry too much about most things to be honest and i really need to stop it, and I'm also quite paranoid which is never a good thing either.



If you could have anything in the world (that doesn't cost any money), what would you want?


For my family and friends and people close to me to be happy and healthy





1 comment:

  1. ive been trying to comment you since this morning, thank you for this tag..ooks like fun to do and also thank you for one of the sweetest comments to have appeared on my blog! :) made me truly smilee thankk youu x

    ReplyDelete