Wednesday 8 September 2010

Recent Puchases

Hey Sweets,
How are u all? Good week? Been up2 much? Well today i had the day off and......... MY Blackberry finally got sent back to me, for those of ya that don't know it broke back in July and o2 been twats losing it etc so it finally arrived today how I've missed it ha. So after the excitement of that, I decided pop in2 town and do a spot of retail therapy where treated me self to a new thick jumper from oasis in a light brown col with batwing sleeves which i adore! Erm new shoes,make up,jewellery I'm gonna upload some piccies and  show u all lol


Sorry the picture not that good i Saw these In Dorothy Perkins and just had to get them i love the gladiator feel to them and they are sooo comfy to wear.




I love my accessories and different styles so i saw these in Primark and love the, Oh sorry the big chunky bracelet is from H&M, I especially love the ring on the left with all the weaving and black stone in the middle just something a little different.



Also got a new make up bag i love zebra stripes and black and white so easy choice for me when i saw this, plus it got such girly sequin details on it actually quite pretty for make up bag and the other little one is just a smaller purse for nights out easier to fit in clutch bag and very cute


And then I just got some more make up as can never have enough can ya really plus was running low on few things


So with the make up i got a new mascara -Rimmel MAX Lashes it's me good old faithful one
a Rimmel creme eyeshadow so easy to apply and so light as well
A Maybelline Eyeliner which is quite a thick one so can put on upper lids as well
A new Lipgloss
and 3 new nail varnish's by Max Factor purple,coral, and a glittery black
They a new range and as soon as i got home i put the purple one on and i LOVE it, didn't smudge anywhere, a lovely shiny coat and colour and dryed within seconds which is rare to find
so they are my recent buys, What have you bought recently?





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am so green with envy!! I would love to go shopping. Maybe... hopefully.... this weekend! I love all the things you bought. The shoes are gorgeous! What are you going to wear them with? I love all the accessories especially the multicolored ring. I really like zebra print too! I just lover nail polish. The color you are wearing is so cute. I bet that black is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment.
    Great shopping spree and lovely nail polish colour, I like lilacs.

    ReplyDelete