Friday 7 January 2011

TAG -15 Questions

Heey Everyone!

Hope you all had a good week! So glad it the weekend! And this is my first TAG blog of 2011 i found it over on the beautiful Hayleys blog and thought i would do it as well! Also are you following her? If not what the hell u waiting for!! I TAG u all xox





Where do you call home?
I'm from kent and lived there all my live untill i met my boyfriend as he is from manchester and in 2007 after 2 years together we decided to buy our own place, and i was the only one who could get a transfer with work, so moved up to Sunny ol Manchester. But they say home is where the heart is so i have two Homes Manchester and Kent.
 
 
What is your most memorable holiday?
 
Tough one as i have loved all my holidays and the people i have been on them with all for different reasons but if i was to choose it would be Alcudia,Majorca for my 21st went away for 10 days with 5 of my friends and 3 of my girl cousins who r like my best friends and it was the most fun ever, all us girls in a villa drinking,sunbathing sightseeing and going out partying at night loved it
 
 
 
 
Yes when i was a child i had a dwarf rabbit named Thumper who i adored, and we have a cat now called Murphy who actually thinks he is a human being such a little terror and attention seeker but love him to pieces.
 
 
 
What is your favourite TV show?
OMG it has to be F.R.I.E.N.D.S without a shadow of a doubt i can lasy in me pjs all day long and watch back to back episodes of it! And also Desperate Housewives and Greys Anatomy love them all 

Whats the worst/most embarrassing CD/Album you've ever owned?
Oh dear probably something like B*Witched album or 911 or something along those lines! Don't judge i was young and for some reason thought they were so cool hahaha 

What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be a vet when i was young, then that turned in to a Lawyer then that turned in to a Marine Bioligist helping the ocean life and helping dolphins and whales and their Habitats etc which i would still love to do now
 
What are you afraid of?
Spiders,Cockroachs! eurgh :/ 

What item can't you live without?
Item? Has to be my laptop and Blackberry i don't know where i would be without either of them! But in general it has to be my family,Boyfriend and Friends!!
 
What is your day job?
Work for a Travel Business Company, pretty boring
 
Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person?
Night, I dont do mornings, I stay up far too late.

 
What is your favourite food?
Hmmm i'd say mexican food or Seafood
 
What is your all time favourite film?
Dirty Dancing. Need i Say anymore?
 
If you could visit any place in the world where would it be?
New York without a doubt i love that city! We saving upto go this year just before christmas as think it will be even more beautiful and awesome then!
 
What are you most looking forward to in 2011?
Going on holiday with my boyfriend,my Boyfriends 30th,
Spending loads more time with family and friends
 
 
What has been your highlight of 2010?
 
Probably would be getting our new house as we had a tough few months with being let down over a house we thought we had and then lost and then found this one and finally got it so was a very very stressful time for both of us, so nice to be finally setteled in our home!
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
Have you ever owned a pet?

2 comments:

  1. i think its proper cute you moved to manchester for your boyfriend!! <3 x

    ReplyDelete