Saturday 19 March 2011

My Idea Of Perfect

So instead of doing my 100 Happy things this week I am doing what my perfect sunday would consist of, and I Tag anyone who wants to do the same! If you do it, mayb e leave me the link in comments box so i can have a peek please.




So I would head into town for a spot of retail therapy can't beat a good shopping session on a sunday, I would then meet Nath at this pub we found out in the country which does the most amazing roast dinners on a sunday so would go there and have dinner and afterwards go for a long walk along the beach dipping our feet in the ocean and just chilling out day dreaming. I don't think you can beat a nice walk somewhere beautiful after a big sunday dinner




Then in the evening would drink lots and lots of  Chai Latte and eat cupcakes till I felt sick whilst watching loads of The Big Bang Theory,Criminal Minds and Desperate Housewives three of my favourtie shows around at the min


And then would round the evening up by getting all the cushions on the bed and getting all nice and snug with Nath turning out all the lights in bedroom and watching a couple of thriller/horror films and then wake up the next morning moaning about how sick I feel after eating all the cupcakes haha!!

Soo not very exciting but there you have it, What would be your prefect Sunday? What would you do?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that sounds like my perfect Sunday too - shopping, roast dinners, cupcakes,tv, snuggling up.. you've hit the nail pretty on the head for me :) xo

    ReplyDelete